Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- S.O.S. Memos
- About Us
- MD Help
- Big Picture
- My Blog
- What do you mean by private window?4Leaf 7 months ago
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization hpjmh.com/2018/09/24/a-c… https://t.co/cQQFWOHURC4Leaf 1 year ago
- @tomfriedman You are one of my favorite "big picture" journalists. Another one is young Ronan Farrow. I reached out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4Leaf 1 year ago
- Arctic Crisis 2018 in Charts and Graphs hpjmh.com/2018/07/24/arc… https://t.co/7OgeS6llH24Leaf 1 year ago
Most Recent 50 Posts
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization
- Arctic Crisis 2018 – 2019; in Charts and Graphs
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
Category Archives: Recipes & meals
Before the daily streak ends tomorrow, I thought we had best feature one more scrumptious dish from Lisa’s 4Leaf Kitchen. As she says: This hearty soup is one of our staples. It is easy to make and makes a lot. … Continue reading
Great for apres ski or snowshoe outing This recipe is by far the best “cream free” tomato soup. It’s a new favorite at our house! It is very easy and quick to make too. Not just a prelude to a … Continue reading
After ten years of eating a near optimal, whole foods, plant-based 4Leaf kind of diet, I have made some significant improvements for 2013. It all began when I saw Joanne Irwin conduct a “PCRM Cancer Project class and cooking demo” … Continue reading
A great festive dish for your holiday gathering This cozy recipe is made with traditional Native American ingredients. The term “three sisters” comes from the practice of growing beans, corn and squash. This recipe is a festive dish for a party. You … Continue reading
Now that her new kitchen is finished, Lisa is cranking out recipes. This is a great lunch alternative to peanut/almond butter or as a nice addition to a salad. You could also spread it on crostini bread as an appetizer. … Continue reading
Featuring T. Colin Campbell Foundation/eCornell Plant-Based Nutrition Instructor Team Leader and PCRM Instructor—Katherine Lawrence This special blog contains four VegNews videos of Katherine preparing some super-delicious vegan dishes, most of which will come in very handy for holiday dessert ideas. … Continue reading