For sharing our book with friends and family
Our new book was published in August and there are now over 2,000 copies in print. So far, it has been reviewed on Amazon 13 times–12 of them by people whom we do not know–and all have given it a 5-Star rating.
Over half of those 2,000 in print are in the hands of physicians all over the world who are using it to help streamline the process of helping their patients lose weight, reverse disease and take charge of their own health forever.
Now, we encourage you to share our book with all of your loved ones this holiday season!
A holiday gift for friends and family. The paperback version of our book is listed on Amazon for $13.88 and is currently selling for $12.37. The Kindle eBook sells on Amazon for $7.44 all the time. Now, we want to make it easier (and less expensive) for you to share paperback copies with those on your gift list this holiday season. So, here’s the deal:
- Special Holiday Price for the paperback: $8.00
- Discount code is E3J5WZUB for a limited time
- Visit our eStore to use your discount code. Click Here.
Not that familiar with our book? Let me begin with this review posted on Amazon from a medical doctor in Aspen, Colorado:
An excellent resource that I will happily share with my patients. An easy “how to” and answer to the “why” of using a whole food plant based diet for our individual and collective health.
- For more Amazon reviews (which are all five-star so far), visit this page.
- Preview the book by clicking here (includes the entire Introduction)
- 15 endorsements that appear on the cover or in the first three pages of the book
One more holiday tip for all you coffee lovers.
Pasted below is the link to my favorite new coffee—Caza Trail Dark Roast. With Amazon Prime, I get the 100 count size carton for $34.99 delivered.
That’s a cool $ .35 per cup. They also have lots of other flavors that you can try in different quantities. Whenever I drive to Starbucks, it’s now $1.98/cup plus at least $5 worth of automobile expenses to get there and back.
The Caza Trail Dark Roast is the best that I have tried, including Starbucks. When my first cup gets down to about 2 or 3 ounces, I heat it up in the microwave, while running the used K-Cup through the Keurig again on the smallest size setting. Combining the two leaves me with a second full cup FREE, and just a little less bold. Caza Trail Coffee, Dark Roast, 100 Single Serve Cups
Not GREEN you say? Okay, let me be the first to admit that drinking K-Cup coffee is not the “greenest” thing in the world, but it’s a whole lot greener than driving to Starbucks everyday. At least it’s plant-based.
Think Snow! My best photo from the 2014-15 ski season in Vermont
The following six books can be purchased on Amazon for a grand total of less than $60—and will enable you to understand the overwhelming challenges we face—along with the single most-powerful solution of all.
Six-Pack from Hicks—for health, hope & harmony on planet Earth
- 4Leaf Guide to Vibrant Health, powerful new book by Kerry Graff, MD and yours truly
- Healthy Eating, Healthy World, The “big picture” about food (my first book)
- An essential scientific resource: The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell; the primary book that influenced Bill Clinton to adopt a whole food, plant-based diet.
- Primary cause of cancer is not bad luck. Stop Feeding Your Cancer, by John Kelly, MD
- A horrifying wake-up call for leaders. TEN BILLION by Dr. Stephen Emmott
- Food choices are the primary cause of our environmental problems, yet our world leaders, scientists & experts are Comfortably Unaware, by Richard Oppenlander.
Why should we be eating mostly plants? The “big picture” in 4 minutes.
Want to find out how healthy you are eating? Take our free 4Leaf Survey. It takes about two minutes. eCornell is now using our survey in their plant-based nutrition course.
International. We’re now reaching people in over 100 countries. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or get daily blog notices by “following” us in the top of the right-hand column. For occasional updates, join our periodic mailing list.
To order more of my favorite books—visit our online BookStore now For help in your own quest to take charge of your health, visit our 4Leaf Program website, which is now being used by an ever-growing army of enlightened medical doctors who are fed up with “disease care” and want to promote true health for their patients.
Got a question? Let me hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
—J. Morris Hicks, board member since 2012; click banner for more info: