With your help, we can take our vital mission to the world!
- Promote our book sales. Tell your friends and family about our book or, better yet, buy a supply of them to use as hostess gifts (costs less than a decent bottle of wine. Purchase on Amazon)
- Invite me to speak at a venue near you; rates are modest and flexible. (My speaker profile)
- Introduce me to any CEO that you might know; a leader who might be interested in slashing the cost of healthcare in her/his business. Click here for details.
- For ALL of your Amazon purchases; Enter the Amazon website through this link to our Amazon book page or through our online store. Then, if you buy anything else during that visit to Amazon, we also get a small commission—but you don’t pay a penny more.
- Tell people about our site. hpjmh.com The more traffic we have, the better we will do in all of the above.
- Call me to discuss a possible donation to The Plantrician Project. 917-399-9700.
Thank you for your ongoing interest and support.
The following five books and one DVD can be purchased on Amazon for a grand total of less than $60—and will enable you to understand the overwhelming challenges we face—along with the single most-powerful solution of all.
Six-Pack from Hicks—for health, hope & harmony on planet Earth
- Healthy Eating, Healthy World, The “big picture” about food (our book)
- A life changer for millions, including James Cameron. Forks Over Knives DVD
- An essential scientific resource: The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell; the primary book that influenced Bill Clinton to adopt a whole food, plant-based diet.
- What have we done to our planet? Full Planet, Empty Plates by Lester Brown
- A horrifying wake-up call for leaders. TEN BILLION by Dr. Stephen Emmott
- Food choices are the primary cause of our environmental problems, yet our world leaders, scientists & experts are Comfortably Unaware, by Richard Oppenlander.
Why should we be eating mostly plants? The “big picture” in 4 minutes.
Want to find out how healthy your family is eating? Take our free 4Leaf Survey. It takes 2 or 3 minutes and you can score it yourself. After taking the survey, please give me your feedback as it will be helpful in the development of our future 4Leaf app for smartphones. Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
International. We’re now reaching people in over 100 countries. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or get daily blog notices by “following” us in the top of the right-hand column. For occasional updates, join our periodic mailing list.
To order more of my favorite books—visit our online BookStore now
Got a question? Let me hear from you at email@example.com. Or give me a call on my cell at 917-399-9700.
—J. Morris Hicks, board member since 2012; click banner for more info: