4Leaf is an eating concept designed to make it easy for everyone to learn how to eat a near-optimal diet. Naturally, it all begins with the definition of the optimal diet for humans.In the interest of simplicity, we chose this statement by Professor Emeritus T. Colin Campbell of Cornell University. Here, he concisely summarizes his conclusions after a half-century career as a nutritional scientist:
“The closer we get to eating a diet of whole, plant-based foods, the better off we will be.”
—T. Colin Campbell, PhD, Nutritional Biochemistry
History. The 4Leaf model was created in 2009 and was first introduced to the public in our 2011 BenBella book entitled, “Healthy Eating, Healthy World.” We registered the trademark and introduced the 4Leaf Survey in 2012. In 2015, we formed 4Leaf Global, LLC, the company that will execute the 4Leaf mission going forward:
Promoting health, hope and harmony on planet Earth
For more information on 4Leaf Global, the 4Leaf Program, the 4Leaf Survey and our new book, 4Leaf Guide to Vibrant Health, visit the 4Leaf website at 4leafprogram.com. To visit our Policy Page for 4Leaf Global, LLC, click here.
The following five books and one DVD can be purchased on Amazon for a grand total of less than $60—and will enable you to understand the overwhelming challenges we face—along with the single most-powerful solution of all.
Six-Pack from Hicks—for health, hope & harmony on planet Earth
- Healthy Eating, Healthy World, The “big picture” about food (our book)
- A life changer for millions, including James Cameron. Forks Over Knives DVD
- An essential scientific resource: The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell; the primary book that influenced Bill Clinton to adopt a whole food, plant-based diet.
- What have we done to our planet? Full Planet, Empty Plates by Lester Brown
- A horrifying wake-up call for leaders. TEN BILLION by Dr. Stephen Emmott
- Food choices are the primary cause of our environmental problems, yet our world leaders, scientists & experts are Comfortably Unaware, by Richard Oppenlander.
Why should we be eating mostly plants? The “big picture” in 4 minutes.
Want to find out how healthy your family is eating? Take our free 4Leaf Survey. It takes 2 or 3 minutes and you can score it yourself. After taking the survey, please give me your feedback as it will be helpful in the development of our future 4Leaf app for smartphones. Send feedback to email@example.com
International. We’re now reaching people in over 100 countries. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or get daily blog notices by “following” us in the top of the right-hand column. For occasional updates, join our periodic mailing list.
To order more of my favorite books—visit our online BookStore now
Got a question? Let me hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or give me a call on my cell at 917-399-9700.
—J. Morris Hicks, board member since 2012; click banner for more info: