Of course I want everyone to read it; that’s why I called it “private.”
Yesterday, I began preparing a “Harmony Project” Excel spreadsheet. So far it contains three separate pages: Leaders, Messengers and Funders. During the course of adding names to each list, I began thinking primarily about leadership and how we can attract the kind of powerful leader who has a reputation for being able to handle almost any challenge–regardless of difficulty, magnitude or complexity.
As I started writing a few hours ago, I began thinking about how prominent business or national leaders like Elon Musk, Angela Merkel, Michael Bloomberg or Jeff Bezos might react to my message. This “Private Page. For Leaders Only” is now prominently displayed on the homepage of my website at hpjmh.com. I did that so that everyone could easily tell their network how to find the “little page with the big surprise.”
All you have to do is tell people to go to hpjmh.com and look for this link at the top. You can remember it as an acronym for “healthy planet” and my initials.
The following six books can be purchased on Amazon for a grand total of less than $60—and will enable you to understand the overwhelming challenges we face—along with the single most-powerful solution of all.
Six-Pack from Hicks—for health, hope & harmony on planet Earth
- 4Leaf Guide to Vibrant Health, powerful new book by Kerry Graff, MD and yours truly
- Healthy Eating, Healthy World, The “big picture” about food (my first book)
- An essential scientific resource: The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell; the primary book that influenced Bill Clinton to adopt a whole food, plant-based diet.
- Primary cause of cancer is not bad luck. Stop Feeding Your Cancer, by John Kelly, MD
- A horrifying wake-up call for leaders. TEN BILLION by Dr. Stephen Emmott
- Food choices are the primary cause of our environmental problems, yet our world leaders, scientists & experts are Comfortably Unaware, by Richard Oppenlander.
Why should we be eating mostly plants? The “big picture” in 4 minutes.
Want to find out how healthy you are eating? Take our free 4Leaf Survey. It takes about two minutes. eCornell is now using our survey in their plant-based nutrition course.
International. We’re now reaching people in over 100 countries. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or get daily blog notices by “following” us in the top of the right-hand column. For occasional updates, join our periodic mailing list.
To order more of my favorite books—visit our online BookStore now For help in your own quest to take charge of your health, visit our 4Leaf Program website, which is now being used by an ever-growing army of enlightened medical doctors who are fed up with “disease care” and want to promote true health for their patients.
Got a question? Let me hear from you at email@example.com
—J. Morris Hicks, board member since 2012; click banner for more info: