Beginning on April 21
Hope you enjoy this FREE online health summit!
You may have already heard the buzz about this incredible on-line event with Margot Freitag, called the Plant-Based Transformation Summit. What you may not know is that along with 19 other experts in the field, I have been invited to partner with this extraordinary team to bring you the answers to your questions about plant-based nutrition. You may recognize some of the other 19 health leaders shown here:
The Plant-Based Transformation Summit will inspire and equip you with strategies and practical solutions for achieving your health, weight and fitness goals by fueling your body with plants. Your invitation to participate in this event is a gift at no cost.
Do you or does someone you know struggle with:
- health conditions that are never resolved, rather managed with medication?
- maintaining an ideal weight, and the agony of yo-yo dieting?
- achieving fitness goals and maintaining the physical condition you desire?
- low energy?
- confusion about how to nourish children?
- an ethical dilemma around your love for animals and your carbon footprint?
If any of this resonates with you, read on.
Plant-based nutrition has become an unstoppable global movement. Leading nutrition researchers have determined that there is but one dietary solution for pristine health, maintenance of an ideal weight, vitality and longevity.
Imagine a life where struggling with weight loss is a thing of the past, chronic health conditions have slipped away, and you feel lighter, energized, free and at peace. If you are ready for real change, I invite you to join me, Margot and 19 other professionals.
You’re invited to participate in this event for free.
(for a limited time)
We know that there is a plant-strong path to help us all live life to the fullest. We also know that our best defense against type II diabetes, high cholesterol and hypertension is at the end of our forks.
If you are ready for real change, sign up to receive this great health Summit by the link below. The summit starts this week on April 21; then you will get to listen to two 30-minute interviews each day for ten consecutive days. Click this link to get started.
The Plant-Based Transformation Summit
Promoting health, hope and harmony on planet Earth,
J. Morris (Jim) Hicks
To learn more about Margot Freitag, click here.
The following six books can be purchased on Amazon for a grand total of less than $60—and will enable you to understand the overwhelming challenges we face—along with the single most-powerful solution of all.
Six-Pack from Hicks—for health, hope & harmony on planet Earth
- 4Leaf Guide to Vibrant Health, powerful new book by Kerry Graff, MD and yours truly
- Healthy Eating, Healthy World, The “big picture” about food (my first book)
- An essential scientific resource: The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell; the primary book that influenced Bill Clinton to adopt a whole food, plant-based diet.
- Primary cause of cancer is not bad luck. Stop Feeding Your Cancer, by John Kelly, MD
- A horrifying wake-up call for leaders. TEN BILLION by Dr. Stephen Emmott
- Food choices are the primary cause of our environmental problems, yet our world leaders, scientists & experts are Comfortably Unaware, by Richard Oppenlander.
Why should we be eating mostly plants? The “big picture” in 4 minutes.
Want to find out how healthy you are eating? Take our free 4Leaf Survey. It takes about two minutes. eCornell is now using our survey in their plant-based nutrition course.
International. We’re now reaching people in over 100 countries. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or get daily blog notices by “following” us in the top of the right-hand column. For occasional updates, join our periodic mailing list.
To order more of my favorite books—visit our online BookStore now For help in your own quest to take charge of your health, visit our 4Leaf Program website, which is now being used by an ever-growing army of enlightened medical doctors who are fed up with “disease care” and want to promote true health for their patients.
Got a question? Let me hear from you at email@example.com
—J. Morris Hicks, board member since 2012; click banner for more info: