Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- About Us
- Big Picture
- MD Help
- My Blog
- What do you mean by private window?4Leaf 1 month ago
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization hpjmh.com/2018/09/24/a-c… https://t.co/cQQFWOHURC4Leaf 9 months ago
- @tomfriedman You are one of my favorite "big picture" journalists. Another one is young Ronan Farrow. I reached out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4Leaf 10 months ago
- Arctic Crisis 2018 in Charts and Graphs hpjmh.com/2018/07/24/arc… https://t.co/7OgeS6llH24Leaf 11 months ago
Most Recent 50 Posts
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization
- Arctic Crisis 2018 – 2019; in Charts and Graphs
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
Category Archives: Energy
About Land, Water and Energy Earth Day–Today–Sunday–April 22 Last year, I posted my first “Earth Day” blog. It’s Earth Day — Do something memorable… This year, I decided to do a little research and discovered an article (See link below) in the New … Continue reading
Good News and Bad News — an Update on Oil We hear a lot about the price of oil and gasoline in the Western world—particularly during an election year in the United States. Four years ago, McCain and Palin were … Continue reading
Trailing in the bottom of the 7th inning—with Ted Turner Entering Atlanta’s mega-airport yesterday morning at 6:00 a.m., I noticed a large poster image of Ted Turner gesturing with one hand and saying, “We’re this close to ending polio.” Then, … Continue reading
Not a C.O.P.D. commercial for Symbicort We can talk all we want about humans being omnivores and that we’ve evolved to eat meat, eggs, cheese, or plants. But the bottom line is that unless we shift to mostly plants pretty … Continue reading
Chapter 5 of our book is entitled, The End of Cheap Oil. In a nutshell, the era of cheap oil for the past 100 years has fueled the growth of many incredibly inefficient processes around the world. And most of … Continue reading
The word “unsustainable” has probably been mentioned in at least half of my 272 daily blogs. Sustainability is the “capacity to endure,” something that our typical Western diet does not have — for a number of reasons. But today, I … Continue reading
In addition to automobiles and airplanes, oil has a great deal to do with our food supply and the unsustainability thereof. Since beginning this blog in February 2011, I have featured the “peak oil” phenomenon in a number of my … Continue reading