Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- S.O.S. Memos
- About Us
- MD Help
- Big Picture
- My Blog
Follow on Twitter
- @BreeNewsome @SocratesNYTimes Hi Glen, I have been following your comments at NYT for several years. Saw your excel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4Leaf 6 months ago
- First ever Sunday SOS Memo. Why? conta.cc/3jECw1p via @constantcontact4Leaf 2 years ago
- What do you mean by private window?4Leaf 3 years ago
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization hpjmh.com/2018/09/24/a-c… https://t.co/cQQFWOHURC4Leaf 4 years ago
Be a 4Leaf fan on FaceBook
Most Recent 50 Posts
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization
- Arctic Crisis 2018 – 2019; in Charts and Graphs
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
Tag Archives: peak oil
“Drill Baby, Drill” is not the answer; nor is Newt’s $2.50/gal.
Good News and Bad News — an Update on Oil We hear a lot about the price of oil and gasoline in the Western world—particularly during an election year in the United States. Four years ago, McCain and Palin were … Continue reading
Posted in Energy Tagged end of cheap oil, peak oil, renewable energy, ways to save oil 6 Comments
Peak Oil — Food Supply — Global Economy. All connected?
In addition to automobiles and airplanes, oil has a great deal to do with our food supply and the unsustainability thereof. Since beginning this blog in February 2011, I have featured the “peak oil” phenomenon in a number of my … Continue reading
Posted in Energy, Sustainability, Video Included Tagged energy to produce food, peak oil, plant based energy efficient 1 Comment