Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- About Us
- Big Picture
- MD Help
- My Blog
- What do you mean by private window?4Leaf 5 months ago
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization hpjmh.com/2018/09/24/a-c… https://t.co/cQQFWOHURC4Leaf 1 year ago
- @tomfriedman You are one of my favorite "big picture" journalists. Another one is young Ronan Farrow. I reached out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4Leaf 1 year ago
- Arctic Crisis 2018 in Charts and Graphs hpjmh.com/2018/07/24/arc… https://t.co/7OgeS6llH24Leaf 1 year ago
Most Recent 50 Posts
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization
- Arctic Crisis 2018 – 2019; in Charts and Graphs
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
Category Archives: Celebrities
It is the maximum safe level of CO2 in our atmosphere. It’s also a level that we will probably never see again. Read on… From the 350.org website. The number 350 means climate safety: to preserve a livable planet, scientists tell … Continue reading
And other lessons for humankind from “The Martian” Spoiler alert. If you don’t like to read anything about movies before you see them, you should stop reading for now. I do recommend this movie highly. Lessons from the movie Martian The sensibility of plant-based … Continue reading
And I explained why in a letter to his daughter on Tuesday. As an executive recruiter since 1999, I have been operating in what I like to call The Leadership Business. The first step of any assignment is studying and understanding the executive … Continue reading
A world-changing appeal from one Auburn industrial engineer to another Tim Cook and I both graduated from Auburn University as industrial engineers—I in 1968 and he fourteen years later. We both earned MBAs and we both went on to careers in the … Continue reading
Once enlightened about food, just a few of them can change the world. A few months ago, I began writing comments on Bill Gates own blog platform, GatesNotes.com. Here is the one that I posted under his article about his friend … Continue reading
Big Fat Disaster for our health, ecology and our future as a species Normally, I don’t give books like the Big Fat Surprise the dignity of providing them any mention on my website. But yesterday, when I saw Dr. Sanjay … Continue reading
We can ‘solve’ problems but we must ‘endure’ predicaments. So what about climate change? Is it a problem that can be solved or is it a predicament that must be endured? That depends on who you ask. If you look at … Continue reading