Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- Our Pathway to Sustainability Just Got More Difficult hpjmh.com/2017/03/09/our… https://t.co/eGAn5l7HU34Leaf 9 months ago
- Losing weight and saving our ecosystem in 2017. conta.cc/2izzWN7 https://t.co/J3dEl4dbPN4Leaf 11 months ago
- Best way to stop CANCER just might be "choosing broccoli, beans and apples over burgers, omelets and cheese."… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…4Leaf 11 months ago
- Caution, you need a top secret clearance to read this--My Top Secret Plan to Reverse Climate Change.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…4Leaf 11 months ago
Most Recent 50 Posts
- Our Pathway to Sustainability Just Got More Difficult
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
- My relentless drum-beat continues.
Category Archives: Big Picture
Which is more important? My guess is that most people would answer that “our own health” is more important. Not because they’re selfish or uncaring about the environment, but because they probably don’t know what’s at stake should our ecosystem … Continue reading
Designed to be read on smartphones or tablets in less than one minute Join our Mailing List. If you’re reading this page now, you are probably “following” this blog. If you want to receive the new BSBs, you will need … Continue reading
But you don’t have to find it today. In June of 2005, Steve Jobs delivered his famous “You’ve got to find what you love” speech at Stanford University. A video and full text of that speech can be found under … Continue reading
It is the maximum safe level of CO2 in our atmosphere. It’s also a level that we will probably never see again. Read on… From the 350.org website. The number 350 means climate safety: to preserve a livable planet, scientists tell … Continue reading
And other lessons for humankind from “The Martian” Spoiler alert. If you don’t like to read anything about movies before you see them, you should stop reading for now. I do recommend this movie highly. Lessons from the movie Martian The sensibility of plant-based … Continue reading
Our Food Choices in the 21st Century Life began on our planet about four billion years ago. The human species emerged just 200,000 years ago. If you crammed those four billion years of history into one year, we’ve been here for … Continue reading
Two questions I was asked recently by one of my readers The short answer to the first one is that I have chosen to focus my efforts where I think I can make the most difference. When I was a … Continue reading