Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- Our Pathway to Sustainability Just Got More Difficult hpjmh.com/2017/03/09/our… https://t.co/eGAn5l7HU34Leaf 1 month ago
- Losing weight and saving our ecosystem in 2017. conta.cc/2izzWN7 https://t.co/J3dEl4dbPN4Leaf 3 months ago
- Best way to stop CANCER just might be "choosing broccoli, beans and apples over burgers, omelets and cheese."… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…4Leaf 4 months ago
- Caution, you need a top secret clearance to read this--My Top Secret Plan to Reverse Climate Change.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…4Leaf 4 months ago
Most Recent 50 Posts
- Our Pathway to Sustainability Just Got More Difficult
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
- My relentless drum-beat continues.
Category Archives: Sustainability
A Preview of My Latest Presentation Regarding Our Future as a Species Background. My most recent public speaking event took place in El Paso, Texas, on 2-25-17. It was my standard “big picture” presentation, emphasizing the essential need for humans everywhere to … Continue reading
Which is more important? My guess is that most people would answer that “our own health” is more important. Not because they’re selfish or uncaring about the environment, but because they probably don’t know what’s at stake should our ecosystem … Continue reading
Chapter 10 from our new book, “Downsizing the Cancer Industry” Book Update. John Kelly, MD (author of Stop Feeding Your Cancer), and I have hit a legal snag with regards to publishing our new book but wanted to go ahead and … Continue reading
Why he deserves it and the difference it could make Earlier this week, I got the green light from Dr. Campbell to include a chapter (in our new book) that promotes his candidacy as a future recipient of the Nobel … Continue reading
To end the confusion about the former president’s diet I never thought that I would hear Secretary Clinton use the word “vegan” to describe the diet of anyone in her family–certainly not until after the election. Because, as I have … Continue reading
The title of my presentation on 5-6-16 at the College of the Holy Cross Special handout. At my request, two days prior to my presentation, the students were given the following 4-page document about climate change. The professor sent me a summary of … Continue reading