Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- About Us
- Big Picture
- MD Help
- My Blog
- What do you mean by private window?4Leaf 4 months ago
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization hpjmh.com/2018/09/24/a-c… https://t.co/cQQFWOHURC4Leaf 12 months ago
- @tomfriedman You are one of my favorite "big picture" journalists. Another one is young Ronan Farrow. I reached out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4Leaf 1 year ago
- Arctic Crisis 2018 in Charts and Graphs hpjmh.com/2018/07/24/arc… https://t.co/7OgeS6llH24Leaf 1 year ago
Most Recent 50 Posts
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization
- Arctic Crisis 2018 – 2019; in Charts and Graphs
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
Category Archives: World Hunger
A visit to the Metropolitan Museum inspires some “big picture” thinking. Scientists report that the human species is about 200,000 years old. And that estimate squares with the oldest exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. … Continue reading
Covering the entire front page of my local newspaper last week was the hunger walk image shown here. It was advertising a local Crop Hunger Walk scheduled to take place in Mystic, CT, on October 14. The article went on to say … Continue reading
Have you heard about the animals that have been taking up residence in our human space? First raccoons, then coyotes, and more to follow. But, they didn’t begin their invasion until we had commandeered their spaces for our homes, shopping … Continue reading
That was the headline of a 9-15-12 article in the New York Times. In Chapter 6 of our book, we summarized the sad dilemma of world hunger. It boils down to three things: a finite amount of land, a growing … Continue reading
That was the headline in The Guardian this past Sunday Once again, the open-minded scientists of the world are trying to help show us the way. Like me—the U.N., the WorldWatch Institute, SIWI, and anyone else who is paying attention, … Continue reading
When it comes to fighting world hunger, global warming, etc.? Let’s take world hunger. Julian Cribb wrote a great book called The Coming Famine. Lester Brown wrote World on the Edge. Both authors are brilliant men and both books are … Continue reading
We’re talking about the fat-laden, highly-processed, meat and dairy diet of the Western world. Yesterday I had a long conversation with Dr T. Colin Campbell. Our topic was about the sheer absurdity of how the humans of the Western world … Continue reading