Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- S.O.S. Memos
- About Us
- MD Help
- Big Picture
- My Blog
- What do you mean by private window?4Leaf 9 months ago
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization hpjmh.com/2018/09/24/a-c… https://t.co/cQQFWOHURC4Leaf 1 year ago
- @tomfriedman You are one of my favorite "big picture" journalists. Another one is young Ronan Farrow. I reached out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4Leaf 1 year ago
- Arctic Crisis 2018 in Charts and Graphs hpjmh.com/2018/07/24/arc… https://t.co/7OgeS6llH24Leaf 1 year ago
Most Recent 50 Posts
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization
- Arctic Crisis 2018 – 2019; in Charts and Graphs
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
Category Archives: M.D.s—Health-Promoting
But that disturbing fact is beginning to change. Later this year, there will be a brand new kind of conference for physicians and other healthcare professionals. From October 24-26 in Naples, FL, medical doctors will have the opportunity to earn … Continue reading
Half of all Americans have it by age 85! (See video below) While there is often a great deal of confusion and contradiction from one Oz Show to the next, this one is a winner. From an article about it … Continue reading
Not surprisingly, dairy is once again a primary culprit. As we have reported many times on this website, we find that our optimal diet of mostly whole plants promotes health and prevents or reverses most of the maladies that plague … Continue reading
So what’s the story about the amazing Nathan Pritikin? In a People Magazine article shortly after his premature death in 1985, one of his staff described the great man thusly: “Nathan was a great researcher, a genius who was able … Continue reading
Good news, Bad news. The bad news is that gout has become much more common in recent years. The good news is that it is almost completely reversible. First, a definition from Wikipedia: Gout (also known as podagra when it involves the big … Continue reading
I can’t remember when I had my last flu shot. Probably fifteen or twenty years ago. Does that explain why I had a bout with the swine flu in November of 2009? Since I never went to the doctor, I’m … Continue reading
Need the advice of a medical doctor who “gets it” about food? Well this is my holiday gift to you. Many people who are striving to take charge of their health with a whole foods, plant-based diet will occasionally need … Continue reading