Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- S.O.S. Memos
- About Us
- MD Help
- Big Picture
- My Blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Most Recent 50 Posts
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization
- Arctic Crisis 2018 – 2019; in Charts and Graphs
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
Category Archives: Food Policy
Like worn out cars—some SYSTEMS are beyond repair. The system that I am talking about is the one that distributes information about what we should be eating. We need to know the absolute truth about this most vital topic—for our … Continue reading
I am reminded of the saying, “All that glitters is not gold.” Take five minutes and watch the following video by Howard Jacobson, PhD, who assisted with Dr. Campbell’s new book, WHOLE, Rethinking the Science of Nutrition. Here are four … Continue reading
We’ll never fix “disease care” until we fix the food. And that’s a huge problem. In a democratic form of government such as ours, it’s almost impossible to change something as wildly popular as the Standard American Diet—even if it’s … Continue reading
…about how “real” dietary guidelines can work in the USA Last week, Dr. Michael Greger posted a video (see below) that inspired this blog. He started out by asking why we even care what the official U.S. dietary guidelines are? … Continue reading
Everyone praises Michelle Obama for working diligently to improve the quality of school lunches across the land. But is it really doing any good? And will it ever do any good as long as our government fails to acknowledge EXACTLY … Continue reading
Preparing for the healthcare portion of the Romney/Obama debates. Like most Americans, I know very little about the nation’s Affordable Care Act, more commonly referred to as ObamaCare. But I have a friend in Massachusetts who may know more about … Continue reading
Learn all about the new “corporatized advocacy and industry co-option.” Not only are animal foods bad for our health, they’re also equally as bad for the health of the planet. And up until recently, the primary opponents to the huge … Continue reading