Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- S.O.S. Memos
- About Us
- MD Help
- Big Picture
- My Blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Most Recent 50 Posts
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization
- Arctic Crisis 2018 – 2019; in Charts and Graphs
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
Tag Archives: reverse heart disease
…is not the same thing as proselytizing. From time to time, one of my friends gets a wake-up call. He feels some chest pains, goes to his cardiologist and is scheduled for immediate open heart surgery. This series of events … Continue reading
Broccoli and Lentils OR Heart Transplant Surgery? Last week, former Vice President Cheney was in the news—receiving a heart transplant that he’d waited 20 months to receive. A veteran of five previous heart surgeries (ages 37, 43, 47, 59 and … Continue reading
Did you notice the advertisers who brought you this special? Whenever I see a program like this one, I like to go back and take note of who was paying for it. My very first blog back in February 2011, … Continue reading
No. And we may not need one for heart disease very much longer… If you missed the CNN Special “The Last Heart Attack” this past Sunday, you will have several opportunities to see it — described later in this post. … Continue reading
Still no electrical power in Stonington; so here I am at my favorite Mystic Starbucks — with fresh coffee, electricity, music and the all-important internet connection. For those of you who still haven’t seen the CNN Special, I provided a … Continue reading
Overall it was a fabulous life-saving telecast — but… While watching the show from near Boston during Hurricane Irene, my first thought was that both Irene and the “Sanjay Special” had fallen short of meeting expectations. Thankfully in the case … Continue reading