Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- About Us
- Big Picture
- MD Help
- My Blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Most Recent 50 Posts
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization
- Arctic Crisis 2018 – 2019; in Charts and Graphs
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
Category Archives: Social Challenges
Anytime, Anyplace—Even on Labor Day Weekend–I recently received this note from a reader in the Philippines. I responded by including a re-cap of my fine dining on the road this past weekend. First the note from Leo: Hi Jim, Today … Continue reading →
So what do you do at your next dinner party when most of your guests are still eating the typical western diet? And what about pets? What can you feed them that doesn’t require you to support the meat industry? … Continue reading →
And what, if anything, do you tell the hostess in advance? Lots of dietary restrictions these days; what’s a hostess to do? From a recent New York Times article: (See link below) It’s becoming harder for Americans to break bread … Continue reading →
Background. In January of 2012, the world’s first 4Leaf Potluck Supper Club party was held at the home of Lisa and Jason Hicks in Holden, MA. It was a smashing success and inspired me to launch a Supper Club group in … Continue reading →
Last week, a reader posted a personal account of a recent visit with her meat-eating family in Iowa. It turned out to be a depressing experience for her, prompting her to opt out of the next family gathering to which … Continue reading →
How about protecting them from their top killers? Asked yesterday about the horribly sickening story this past week at Penn State, President Obama said that hopefully it would help people get their priorities in order; particularly as it relates our … Continue reading →
Yesterday, I heard from a friend here in Stonington that her Healthy Eating, Healthy World copy had arrived. Perfect timing, with over 500 copies sitting in my living room, a few of the people at next week’s launch party will have … Continue reading →