This recipe is quick, easy and tastes delicious! Slightly adapted from the Simply Veganista website, it is the perfect spring dish. I always double this recipe as it only serves about 2.
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained, or fresh
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- Sea salt
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 & 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
Tahini Mustard Dressing:
- 1 Tbs Tahini
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 2-3 Tbs water (add more to get desired consistency)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix cauliflower and chickpeas on a sprayed baking tray or roasting pan with a dash of salt, if desired. Roast for about 45 minutes, stirring every so often.
- In a pot, add quinoa and water. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until water has evaporated. Let sit for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, prepare your dressing.
- Once, vegetables are cooked, place into bowl and add dressing, or place desired amount of dressing on individual plates.
- Place over quinoa and add parsley.
For a “printer-friendly” one-pager, ideal on your fridge with a magnet—Just click here for a PDF
Error Correction. In my PlantPure Nation rally blog over the weekend, I had the incorrect link for reserving your FREE tickets for this Louisville, KY, event on Friday evening, July 12. Corrected link is in the above blog, or just click here for those tickets.
Let me hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like what 4Leaf eating is doing for you and your family, you might enjoy visiting our new “4Leaf Gear” store. From the New England village of Holden, Massachusetts — Be well and have a great day.
If you’d like to order our book on Amazon, visit our BookStore now. Also some great recipe books.