Come to Louisville, Kentucky on Friday, July 12
That’s the date of the PlantPure Nation rally, video footage of which will appear in the about to be released, full-length documentary promoting the world-changing powers of plant-based nutrition.
You are invited to attend as guests of Nelson Campbell (movie director) — the oldest son of Dr. T. Colin Campbell, who will be the featured speaker on July 12.
Here’s where you come in: Lots of video will be shot at the rally and will become an integral part of the upcoming movie. You will not need to do any “acting” in the movie, you’ll just need to be yourself—while demonstrating your enthusiasm for the whole food, plant-based diet.
Get your FREE tickets: PlantPureNationRally.BrownPaperTickets.com
Like Forks Over Knives before it, this great new documentary will save millions of lives. Come to Kentucky on July 12 and help Nelson and his team put the finishing touches on this wonderful new film.
The amazing story all started in the Kentucky House of Representatives when Dr. T. Colin inspired them with a powerful presentation about how our most feared diseases can be easily tamed by simply helping people learn the complete truth about nutrition.
Now, Dr. Campbell is returning to Kentucky to share his message with all who wish to attend. Help make sure that he is speaking to an energized and completely packed, SRO amphitheater.
In addition to hearing Dr. Campbell speak, you’ll also:
- Enjoy complimentary plant-based food and beverages.
- Enjoy the Americana folk sound of Driftwood, the band (driftwoodtheband.com)
- Hear Kentucky House Representative Tom Riner.
- Hear from the producer of Forks Over Knives
- Catch a few sneak peeks of the movie itself.
- Location: Iroquois Amphitheater, Iroquois Park, 1080 Amphitheater Road, Louisville, Kentucky, 40214.
- Saturday, July 12, 2014—from 6:30 to 9:30 pm.
Movie Synopsis. This documentary tells the story of three people on a quest to spread the message of one of the most important health breakthroughs of all time. When nutritional scientist and author T. Colin Campbell inspires Kentucky State Representative Tom Riner to propose a pilot program documenting the health benefits of a plant-based diet, they inadvertently set in motion a series of events that expose powerful forces opposed to the diet.
When industry lobbyists kill the pilot program, Nelson Campbell decides to try his own grassroots approach in his hometown of Mebane, North Carolina. He then circles back to Kentucky for a dramatic ending to the film. The creative team behind PlantPure Nation includes the former Writer and Producer of the hit documentary film Forks Over Knives
To learn more about the movie, click PlantPureNation.com
Click here for a printer-friendly pdf of the following flyer:
The following five books and one DVD can be purchased on Amazon for a grand total of less than $60—and will enable you to understand the overwhelming challenges we face—along with the single most-powerful solution of all.
Six-Pack from Hicks—for health, hope & harmony on planet Earth
- Healthy Eating, Healthy World, The “big picture” about food (our book)
- A life changer for millions, including James Cameron. Forks Over Knives DVD
- An essential scientific resource: The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell; the primary book that influenced Bill Clinton to adopt a whole food, plant-based diet.
- What have we done to our planet? Full Planet, Empty Plates by Lester Brown
- A horrifying wake-up call for leaders. TEN BILLION by Dr. Stephen Emmott
- Food choices are the primary cause of our environmental problems, yet our world leaders, scientists & experts are Comfortably Unaware, by Richard Oppenlander.
Why should we be eating mostly plants? The “big picture” in 4 minutes.
Want to find out how healthy your family is eating? Take our free 4Leaf Survey. It takes 2 or 3 minutes and you can score it yourself. After taking the survey, please give me your feedback as it will be helpful in the development of our future 4Leaf app for smartphones. Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
International. We’re now reaching people in over 100 countries. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or get daily blog notices by “following” us in the top of the right-hand column. For occasional updates, join our periodic mailing list.
To order more of my favorite books—visit our online BookStore now For help in your own quest to take charge of your health, visit our 4Leaf page and also enjoy some great recipes from Lisa’s 4Leaf Kitchen. Got a question? Let me hear from you at email@example.com. Or give me a call on my cell at 917-399-9700.
—J. Morris Hicks, board member since 2012; click banner for more info: