Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- About Us
- Big Picture
- MD Help
- My Blog
- What do you mean by private window?4Leaf 4 weeks ago
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization hpjmh.com/2018/09/24/a-c… https://t.co/cQQFWOHURC4Leaf 8 months ago
- @tomfriedman You are one of my favorite "big picture" journalists. Another one is young Ronan Farrow. I reached out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4Leaf 9 months ago
- Arctic Crisis 2018 in Charts and Graphs hpjmh.com/2018/07/24/arc… https://t.co/7OgeS6llH24Leaf 10 months ago
Most Recent 50 Posts
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization
- Arctic Crisis 2018 – 2019; in Charts and Graphs
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
Category Archives: Erectile Dysfunction
E.D. is widely known as an early warning sign for heart disease. That’s because they’re essentially the same disease—restricted blood flow caused by the build-up of plaque in the arteries. So it’s kind of like the canary in the coal … Continue reading
As old man 2012 drags himself off the stage, now is a great time for a resolution to “make health a habit” in 2013. And that is the title of a recent TEDx Talk by Rip Esselstyn, author of the … Continue reading
The official diagnosis is female sexual interest/arousal disorder On July 2, 2012, the New York Times published an article about a new sexual disorder that is about to become an officially diagnosed disease. The article was entitled More Women Look Over … Continue reading
…reduce global warming, end world hunger AND help you lose weight. Now there’s an attention-grabbing speech title that my audience will not soon forget. And that’s exactly what is needed to get this powerful message to the average citizen. Here’s … Continue reading
Bite # 1. “Did you know that erectile dysfunction can save your life?” That’s right. It turns out that heart disease and E.D. are basically the same disease — restricted blood flow in our arteries — ALL of our arteries. Caused … Continue reading
Everyone knows that heart disease is the number one killer in America, but who knew that E.D could save your life? For many victims of heart disease, the very first symptom they experience is a heart attack followed by the … Continue reading
The crazy new game of Pharmaceutical Russian Roulette Counterfeit drugs have taken pharmaceutical madness to a whole new level. This past Sunday (3-13-11) on 60-Minutes, there was a pretty scary story about the prevalence of fake drugs in the marketplace. … Continue reading