Perseverance has become my new middle name.
Last month, while I was in Tucson discussing a likely civilization collapse with a good friend, she requested that I write a letter about that to Bill and Melinda Gates. She was thinking of one or two of her friends who could possibly get that letter in their hands.
So I wrote that letter, and delivered it to her on March 21. Since then, I have reached out to another dozen or so people who might have an opportunity to get it to Bill & Melinda. I actually handed a printed copy to Biz Stone (Twitter co-founder) on April 2 in Washington, DC.
I have also posted comments at Bill’s own blog-site, GatesNotes.com. Just this morning, I posted under Bill’s recent blog entitled: Why I High-Fived a Colleague in Paris. Here it is for your convenience.
Signing off for now, J. Morris Perseverance Hicks
The following five books and one DVD can be purchased on Amazon for a grand total of less than $60—and will enable you to understand the overwhelming challenges we face—along with the single most-powerful solution of all.
Six-Pack from Hicks—for health, hope & harmony on planet Earth
- Healthy Eating, Healthy World, The “big picture” about food (our book)
- A life changer for millions, including James Cameron. Forks Over Knives DVD
- An essential scientific resource: The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell; the primary book that influenced Bill Clinton to adopt a whole food, plant-based diet.
- What have we done to our planet? Full Planet, Empty Plates by Lester Brown
- A horrifying wake-up call for leaders. TEN BILLION by Dr. Stephen Emmott
- Food choices are the primary cause of our environmental problems, yet our world leaders, scientists & experts are Comfortably Unaware, by Richard Oppenlander.
Why should we be eating mostly plants? The “big picture” in 4 minutes.
Want to find out how healthy your family is eating? Take our free 4Leaf Survey. It takes 2 or 3 minutes and you can score it yourself. After taking the survey, please give me your feedback as it will be helpful in the development of our future 4Leaf app for smartphones. Send feedback to email@example.com
International. We’re now reaching people in over 100 countries. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or get daily blog notices by “following” us in the top of the right-hand column. For occasional updates, join our periodic mailing list.
To order more of my favorite books—visit our online BookStore now
Got a question? Let me hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or give me a call on my cell at 917-399-9700.
—J. Morris Hicks, board member since 2012; click banner for more info: