After sixty-four consecutive days of blogging, I decided that it was time to remind you of the powerful videos that are available to view for no charge on this site. The Video page (see link below) contains a few selected shorts that you might enjoy….in the following order:
- Bill Clinton on CNN talking with Wolf Blitzer about his new way of eating.
- A “movie trailer” of the powerful 2009 movie HOME…all about the fragile harmony of our environment and the unprecedented human disruption in just the past fifty years.
- Oprah Winfrey, Kathy Freston and Michael Pollan talking about Oprah’s Vegan Challenge in early 2011.
- Dr. Colin Campbell and his China Study co-writer son Tom on the TV show EXTRA with Kathy Freston.
- The 2-minute “movie trailer” for the new movie (May 2011) Forks over Knives…a powerful movie exploring the overwhelming evidence supporting a plant-based diet — starring Dr. Campbell and Dr. Esselstyn of The Cleveland Clinic.
- A “big picture” look at the “peak oil” phenomenon that I mention in our book from the standpoint that our meat-laden diet is perhaps our single biggest waste of the finite supply of fossil fuels remaining on this planet.
- A link to the entire 93-minute movie HOME, mentioned above.
- A link to a new (2010) 7-part video series featuring Dr. Campbell in a relaxed setting…talking about the findings of The China Study.
If you like what you see here, you may wish to join our periodic mailing list. Also, for help in your own quest to take charge of your health, you might find some useful information at our 4-Leaf page. From the seaside village of Stonington, Connecticut – Be well and have a great day.
If you’d like to order our book on Amazon, visit our BookStore now.
—J. Morris Hicks…blogging daily at HealthyEatingHealthyWorld.com
PS: Occasionally an unauthorized ad may appear beneath a blog post. It is controlled by WordPress (a totally free hosting service). I do not approve or personally benefit whatsoever from any ad that might ever appear on this site. I apologize and urge you to please disregard.