Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- Our Pathway to Sustainability Just Got More Difficult hpjmh.com/2017/03/09/our… https://t.co/eGAn5l7HU34Leaf 6 months ago
- Losing weight and saving our ecosystem in 2017. conta.cc/2izzWN7 https://t.co/J3dEl4dbPN4Leaf 8 months ago
- Best way to stop CANCER just might be "choosing broccoli, beans and apples over burgers, omelets and cheese."… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…4Leaf 8 months ago
- Caution, you need a top secret clearance to read this--My Top Secret Plan to Reverse Climate Change.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…4Leaf 9 months ago
Most Recent 50 Posts
- Our Pathway to Sustainability Just Got More Difficult
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
- My relentless drum-beat continues.
Tag Archives: confusion over clarity
This time the title is Give Frozen Foods A Chance Well, Dr. Oz has done it again. He’s back on the cover of TIME with a story that’s guaranteed to keep the consumers confused about food. But then, that’s exactly what … Continue reading
In an article featuring the surging popularity of vegan diets As I began reading a 7-24-12 article by Angela Haupt in U.S. News & World Report, I found myself thinking that it might be the first “mainstream” article that I … Continue reading
Including “the world’s largest nutrition school” Describing themselves thusly, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) boasts 25,000 graduates from all 50 states and 90 countries around the world. But what exactly are they teaching? It depends on which one of … Continue reading
The Oz Diet. No more myths. No more fads. What you should eat — and why. Leading off with a title like that, you’d expect to see some much-needed CLARITY on this crucial topic — but Dr. Oz’s cover article … Continue reading
Those employed in the “system” actually think that they are helping — but in fact they are only adding to the confusion. On the NBC Evening news (8-22-11), Brian Williams introduced a piece about healthy eating saying “What if science … Continue reading