Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- About Us
- Big Picture
- MD Help
- My Blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Most Recent 50 Posts
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization
- Arctic Crisis 2018 – 2019; in Charts and Graphs
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
Category Archives: Testimonials
Got a health problem? The right diet for our species just might fix it. Last week, I heard from a good friend who was asking about a specific medical condition from which she was suffering. Since that time, I have … Continue reading
Finally—a major CEO steps up to the plate. That’s right, we now have the CEO of a very large, well known and highly respected company showing us how to increase productivity, save lives and lower the cost of health care—all … Continue reading
Last week, I received a note from an author who is writing a book about vegetarianism. He sent me the following note with an impressive list of questions. Wanting to help in spreading the word about eating more plants, I … Continue reading
Boston doctor challenges his entire clinic to adopt 4-Leaf eating in 2012. Throughout 2011, we have devoted several posts to Dr. Hurley and he has certainly earned each one of them. Now, as the year approaches an end, he writes … Continue reading
It’s time to thank the many people who helped show me the way… During the early days of my study on this topic in 2003, I learned from many people and wanted to publicly thank some of those people today. … Continue reading
Earlier this week, Google was using a magnificent 4-Leaf-looking logo AND, on the same day, we received a fabulous progress-report from one of our clients in the Boston area. It was a great day for our team here at Healthy … Continue reading
In our 4Leaf Program, we always stress “vibrant health” as the primary goal. Fortunately, along with that vibrant health for ourselves; as we eat at the 4Leaf level, we also enjoy that wonderfully warm feeling of knowing that we have: … Continue reading