Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- S.O.S. Memos
- About Us
- MD Help
- Big Picture
- My Blog
- What do you mean by private window?4Leaf 9 months ago
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization hpjmh.com/2018/09/24/a-c… https://t.co/cQQFWOHURC4Leaf 1 year ago
- @tomfriedman You are one of my favorite "big picture" journalists. Another one is young Ronan Farrow. I reached out… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…4Leaf 1 year ago
- Arctic Crisis 2018 in Charts and Graphs hpjmh.com/2018/07/24/arc… https://t.co/7OgeS6llH24Leaf 1 year ago
Most Recent 50 Posts
- A Creative “Idea” for Saving our Civilization
- Arctic Crisis 2018 – 2019; in Charts and Graphs
- Our own health, or the health of our ecosystem?
- Money-Controlled Science and the Demise of Academic Freedom
- T. Colin Campbell and the Nobel Prize
- A new “generation” of blogs for the digital age
- Pomp, Circumstance and Beyond–“You’ve got to find what you love.”
- “Alternative” Cancer Remedies
- Hillary describes Bill as “open-minded vegan” to Colbert
- The Most Important Topic in the History of Humanity
- Human “gas” emissions and climate change
- My shortest blogpost EVER–A new “private” page for Leaders.
- Earth Day should be EVERY day!
- FREE viewing of “Food Choices” documentary
- Food. Health. Planet. A message of HOPE.
- FREE Health Transformation TeleSummit
- Dear Mr. Biden, Please open your brain…
- Best weight-loss video EVER–in my opinion
- My first product review for PlantPure Foods–5 Star!
- J. Morris Hicks and Kerry Graff, MD, join the faculty of the world’s largest plant-based nutrition healthcare conference.
- Six Steps for Getting the Most out of the FREE 4Leaf Survey
- Plant-Based Healing “Angers” Many “Disease Care” Doctors
- Cancer Letter to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post
- Jumbo “poster-size” Cancer Letter to VP Joe Biden
- My 3rd letter to VP Joe Biden in ten days
- My second letter to VP Joe Biden in seven days…
- Letter to VP Joe Biden. Your war on cancer can be won…
- Tackling the most urgent problem in the world in 2016
- Paris climate deal is a fraud. I agree with James Hansen.
- The tragic passing of a great environmental activist
- Validating the 4Leaf Survey. For the people. For the planet.
- 4Leaf Celebrates Cyber-Monday with Clarity
- Book Update AND Special Holiday Discount
- Will grassroots activism save our ecosystem?
- Meat Causes Cancer Story. The Good News and the Bad News…
- Do you know the significance of 350 parts per million?
- Growing potatoes on Mars with Matt Damon
- Leonardo DiCaprio promotes “Cowspiracy” on NETFLIX
- “E.D. by Ellen”
- “Birthday and Soul-Searching Season” in the Hicks family
- Attention all scholars who like what the pope is saying
- “Main Street Vegan” and “Responsible Eating and Living”
- Physician Heal Thyself, Then Others
- Our NEW BOOK is in STOCK and ready to ship.
- HELPING without proselytizing: 4 words you should use often
- A new “vital sign” in the field of medicine?
- Is the media waking up to the POWER of our food choices?
- Do your children know what we’re doing to our oceans?
- Bill Gates is way off base on MEAT!
- My letter to a U. S. Senator. Subject: Food Choices
Category Archives: Insurance
Retired business journalist tells his story in the New York Times. On 12-1-12, I noticed a story by Frank Lalli, entitled A Health Insurance Detective Story. He was writing about the nightmare endured while trying to figure out how he was going … Continue reading
And it will begin with large corporations who are self-insured. The largest 500 corporations in America employ millions of people—and the cost of healthcare for those people is in the billions. Walmart alone, in the #2 position on the 2012 … Continue reading
“How Insurers Can Help” was the headline. According to the 9-30-12 article, they can help reduce the cost of health care by replacing “fee for service” with “fixed budgets” that reward doctors for delivering less service. This is what they’ve … Continue reading
Front Page — Above the Fold — NY Times With a headline like this—Insurers Alter Cost Formula, and Patients Pay More—it’s certainly going to attract a lot of attention. After reading the entire 1000-word plus article, I concluded that it … Continue reading
That’s what some employers are now telling their people. What is happening to the cost of health care for employers these days? As you might expect, the cost is going up for all concerned: Take a look at the chart … Continue reading
Too bad this is not Hollywood, where you can re-make a village overnight. First of all. Happy Birthday “Big Blue!” Our launch party is tonight. As for health insurance; The New York Times just reported this week on the sharply … Continue reading