As we declare INDEPENDENCE from an unsustainable lifestyle
Today, I prepared a one-page handout that tells my entire story about the unprecedented problems we face and what I’m trying to do about it.
As a “big picture” guy myself, I have always felt that one should never need more than one page to describe a problem and/or a plan of action. If it takes more than one page, most will have trouble comprehending or remembering.
So, here it is, my handy, printer-friendly, one-page recipe. Happy 4th of July!
Please distribute as you please and encourage the recipients to contact me with any ideas they might have about assembling that dream team consisting of one powerful leader and a few caring billionaires.
For more information regarding my business and executive search background, take a look at my bio summary on my executive search website. My tagline on that site reads: Delivering value well beyond executive search. I like to think that working to save our civilization for the children of the world—falls in that value category.
Recent blogs on this topic:
- If I could pick just one leader, it would be Ted Turner.
- Leaders. Billionaires. The future of our civilization.
- Infestation, civilization, problems, predicaments & leadership
- Just ONE powerful leader and a few caring billionaires
- “Living in Harmony with Nature” by Ted Turner
- NOTHING is more important than SUSTAINABILITY!
The following five books and one DVD can be purchased on Amazon for a grand total of less than $60—and will enable you to understand the overwhelming challenges we face—along with the single most-powerful solution of all.
Six-Pack from Hicks—for health, hope & harmony on planet Earth
- Healthy Eating, Healthy World, The “big picture” about food (our book)
- A life changer for millions, including James Cameron. Forks Over Knives DVD
- An essential scientific resource: The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell; the primary book that influenced Bill Clinton to adopt a whole food, plant-based diet.
- What have we done to our planet? Full Planet, Empty Plates by Lester Brown
- A horrifying wake-up call for leaders. TEN BILLION by Dr. Stephen Emmott
- Food choices are the primary cause of our environmental problems, yet our world leaders, scientists & experts are Comfortably Unaware, by Richard Oppenlander.
Why should we be eating mostly plants? The “big picture” in 4 minutes.
Want to find out how healthy your family is eating? Take our free 4Leaf Survey. It takes 2 or 3 minutes and you can score it yourself. After taking the survey, please give me your feedback as it will be helpful in the development of our future 4Leaf app for smartphones. Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
International. We’re now reaching people in over 100 countries. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or get daily blog notices by “following” us in the top of the right-hand column. For occasional updates, join our periodic mailing list.
To order more of my favorite books—visit our online BookStore now For help in your own quest to take charge of your health, visit our 4Leaf page and also enjoy some great recipes from Lisa’s 4Leaf Kitchen. Got a question? Let me hear from you at email@example.com. Or give me a call on my cell at 917-399-9700.
—J. Morris Hicks, board member since 2012; click banner for more info: