It’s time for our first ever online poll.
A little background. Our 4Leaf for Life concept was created in time to be included in Chapter 10 of our book which was published in October, 2011. We added the 4Leaf Survey to this website in March of 2012 and since that time the “Take the 4Leaf Survey” page has been viewed almost 4,000 times.
We’re still planning to create a smartphone app for this survey—just waiting for sufficient funding. We’ve received a ton of positive feedback about the 4Leaf concept and many of you have requested that it be automated.
Right now, we’d like to get some feedback. If you haven’t taken the survey, consider taking it now—takes less than three minutes.
- For just the one-page survey form, click here (printer-friendly PDF)
- For a little background and some instructions on the survey, click here.
- You don’t need to print out the form, just make two columns on a piece of paper. One column for “plus” numbers (Questions 1-4) and one column for “minus” numbers (Questions 5-12).
- Add up your two columns to compute your net score, which identifies your current 4Leaf level. This will definitely be easier when we get that app.
- For a printer friendly 4Leaf Chart for your refrigerator, click here
Click here if you’d like to take the 4Leaf Survey before doing the poll.
This first poll is self-explanatory.
Now, check up to five (5) items that you particularly like about 4Leaf
Today’s polls were the first for me. This is a handy tool and I expect to use it more in the future. As you know, my blog about Lance was somewhat controversial; it would be interesting to run this poll sometime next week—“Can you forgive Lance Armstrong?”
- Maybe someday
Please save your answers for the poll next week. Also, let me hear any ideas you have for future polls. As for the funding of 4Leaf that I mentioned earlier, please click here for more information.
Handy 4-piece take-charge-of-your-health kit—from Amazon.com
- Forks Over Knives DVD The movie that’s changing the lives of millions:
- Healthy Eating, Healthy World, The “big picture” about food (our book)
- An essential scientific resource: The China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell
- Dr. McDougall’s new book, The Starch Solution, with lots of great recipes.
Want to find out how healthy your family is eating? Take our free 4Leaf Diagnostic Survey. It takes less than five minutes and you can score it yourself. After taking the survey, please give me your feedback as it will be helpful in the development of our future 4Leaf app for smartphones. Send feedback to email@example.com
International. We’re now reaching people in over 100 countries. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or get daily blog notices by “following” us in the top of the right-hand column. For occasional updates, join our periodic mailing list.
To order more of my favorite books—visit our online BookStore now
Got a question? Let me hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or give me a call on my cell at 917-399-9700.
SHARE and rate this post below.
Blogging daily at hpjmh.com…from the seaside village of Stonington, Connecticut – Be well and have a great day.
—J. Morris Hicks, board member, T. Colin Campbell Foundation