Fresh 2-Minute Bites of Info Every Day
After launching this new blog on February 10, I thought it was about time that I told you how this site is organized and how you and your family might be able to find information that will help you as you take charge of your own health. Here are a few tips for looking around the site:
- First, take a look at the drop-down list of “Big Picture” categories in the right hand column. Note that “Protein Concerns” is one of them.
- Or you can just scan the titles of the “most recent 40 posts” in the right hand column.
- Just this weekend, I set up a new “4-LEAF Program” page that summarizes a number of recent posts on this healthy eating program featured in our new book. The tab for this page is just to the right of the Home page.
- There is also a tab for our Book Preview, featuring the foreword by Dr. T. Colin Campbell and his son, Nelson.
- Want to see the “most viewed” blog so far? Click here to find out if “health insurance companies really want us to be healthy.”
- The second “most viewed” is the Meals 101 tab.
- Check out the Video tab for some short clips of Bill Clinton, Oprah, Dr. Campbell, etc., along with a powerful full-length movie called HOME.
- Like to get a feel for the Big Picture? You might enjoy this 20-minute read under that tab. It’s my take on this incredibly complex mess we have created — coupled with the magnificently simple solution.
After 40 days of blogging, I am pleased to say that this is my favorite time of every day. At first, I feared that I would run out of information eventually, but I soon realized that would never happen. There is just too much that I want to share.
Speaking of sharing, please feel free to provide your comments at the bottom of each and every Page and Post. My policy is to approve ALL comments within a few hours — unless they are vulgar. I welcome any and all questions, comments and concerns. And if you’d like to hire me or my son as a health coach or speaker, visit the Contact Us page.
Thank you for visiting my site; if you found the information helpful, please share it with someone you love. As for our overall topic — I say it in our book and frequently say it in public, “I am convinced that there has never been anything more important in the history of the world.”
If you like what you see here, you may wish to join our periodic mailing list. Also, for help in your own quest to take charge of your health, you might find some useful information at our 4-Leaf page. From the seaside village of Stonington, Connecticut – Be well and have a great day.
If you’d like to order our book on Amazon, visit our BookStore now.
—J. Morris Hicks…blogging daily at HealthyEatingHealthyWorld.com
PS: Occasionally an unauthorized ad may appear beneath a blog post. It is controlled by WordPress (a totally free hosting service). I do not approve or personally benefit whatsoever from any ad that might ever appear on this site. I apologize and urge you to please disregard.