Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- What's FOOD got to do with cancer? wp.me/p1lJ1u-4uY4Leaf 1 week ago
- CostCo spending one billion dollars on healthcare (est.) wp.me/p1lJ1u-4uK4Leaf 1 week ago
- June 5, 2013. World Environment Day. Who knew? wp.me/p1lJ1u-4uh4Leaf 1 week ago
- From Marilu to Cape Cod. A very good week. wp.me/p1lJ1u-4u74Leaf 2 weeks ago
Most Recent 50 Posts
- What’s FOOD got to do with cancer?
- CostCo spending one billion dollars on healthcare (est.)
- June 5, 2013. World Environment Day. Who knew?
- From Marilu to Cape Cod. A very good week.
- Marilu Henner Radio Show. I am her guest today at 0900
- Re-inventing Nutritional Science. First step is “Un-Learning.”
- “Why I’m Not a Vegan” — Title of latest Mark Bittman piece
- Elon Musk. Mission-motivated leadership in action…
- A Fresh 4Leaf Cooked Meal in less than 5 minutes—My secret
- Real Bad News for Big PHARMA & Big FOOD
- Plant-Based for ALL Patients! Says Kaiser Permanente.
- Most M.D.s have no clue when it comes to promoting health.
- School Lunches. Not Great—but more good news than bad.
- 5 reasons why Clinton should be the Global King of WFPB
- Cancer. Too much hoopla. Not much help.
- Reflecting on the ancient past; contemplating the future
- How many people do you know that have heart disease?
- Being human is becoming a treatable “condition.”
- Shopping or cooking. Which is most important for health?
- Tiger chasing 5th green jacket; 14-year-old makes the cut
- Celebrating the official “registration” of 4Leaf for Life
- Slaughterhouses. New York Times article misses the point.
- Eats, Peeps and the science of oral processing
- Speaking to 220 sixth-graders in New London, Connecticut
- Weight-loss and the deadly world of personal health journalism
- “My space is small. My life is big.”—Graham Hill
- “Just the facts” on the infamous Mediterranean Diet Study
- How long would you like to live?
- Ethnic-flavored salt, sugar and fat. Yum Yum.
- Alzheimer’s. Barnard and Oz review latest findings.
- Dr. Campbell’s new book, WHOLE — Pre Order Promotion
- CANCER. The Suffering. The Expense. The Tragedy.
- Mediterranean Diet—more confusion over clarity
- Losing weight or getting healthy in 2013?
- Speech well-received in New York on March 3
- After Oprah, not much news about Lance these days
- Weight-Loss. Effortless and Permanent?
- Leather? Vegan? Hypocrite? Realist?
- Keeping things simple—after 737 consecutive days
- From Lisa’s 4Leaf Kitchen—Red Lentil Vegetable Soup
- “Healthy Eating, Healthy World”—the complete Introduction
- Foreword to our book—by T. Colin Campbell and son Nelson
- Osteoporosis added to “Diseases” tab alphabetical listing
- A reader’s question gets to the heart of “4Leaf for Life.”
- Want to keep reading one of my blogs everyday?
- Naturopathic Doctor added to my MD Help page
- Day 2 of my “victory lap”—before my daily streak ends
- Reflecting on two years of blogging at hpjmh.com
- Why do we like foods that aren’t good for us?
- Multiple Sclerosis—Campbell, Swank & McDougall weigh in.
Category Archives: Diabetes
No mention in the paper that brings us “all the news that’s fit to print.” Guess the New York Times didn’t think that the U.N.’s World Environment Day was newsworthy. Ditto for CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox and the rest of … Continue reading
All you need to know about preventing or reversing type 2 diabetes Five medical doctors, five videos and ten referenced blogposts. This is the single page that you should send to friends or family who may have an interest in … Continue reading
Every single state is going backwards when it comes to health! The state by state health rankings were released last week and the news about my home state of Connecticut caught my eye. While we’re still ranked very high compared … Continue reading