Search This Entire Site
Check out over 60 categories of 800 previous blogposts.
Order our Book and/or Join Mailing List
- What's FOOD got to do with cancer? wp.me/p1lJ1u-4uY4Leaf 1 week ago
- CostCo spending one billion dollars on healthcare (est.) wp.me/p1lJ1u-4uK4Leaf 1 week ago
- June 5, 2013. World Environment Day. Who knew? wp.me/p1lJ1u-4uh4Leaf 2 weeks ago
- From Marilu to Cape Cod. A very good week. wp.me/p1lJ1u-4u74Leaf 2 weeks ago
Most Recent 50 Posts
- What’s FOOD got to do with cancer?
- CostCo spending one billion dollars on healthcare (est.)
- June 5, 2013. World Environment Day. Who knew?
- From Marilu to Cape Cod. A very good week.
- Marilu Henner Radio Show. I am her guest today at 0900
- Re-inventing Nutritional Science. First step is “Un-Learning.”
- “Why I’m Not a Vegan” — Title of latest Mark Bittman piece
- Elon Musk. Mission-motivated leadership in action…
- A Fresh 4Leaf Cooked Meal in less than 5 minutes—My secret
- Real Bad News for Big PHARMA & Big FOOD
- Plant-Based for ALL Patients! Says Kaiser Permanente.
- Most M.D.s have no clue when it comes to promoting health.
- School Lunches. Not Great—but more good news than bad.
- 5 reasons why Clinton should be the Global King of WFPB
- Cancer. Too much hoopla. Not much help.
- Reflecting on the ancient past; contemplating the future
- How many people do you know that have heart disease?
- Being human is becoming a treatable “condition.”
- Shopping or cooking. Which is most important for health?
- Tiger chasing 5th green jacket; 14-year-old makes the cut
- Celebrating the official “registration” of 4Leaf for Life
- Slaughterhouses. New York Times article misses the point.
- Eats, Peeps and the science of oral processing
- Speaking to 220 sixth-graders in New London, Connecticut
- Weight-loss and the deadly world of personal health journalism
- “My space is small. My life is big.”—Graham Hill
- “Just the facts” on the infamous Mediterranean Diet Study
- How long would you like to live?
- Ethnic-flavored salt, sugar and fat. Yum Yum.
- Alzheimer’s. Barnard and Oz review latest findings.
- Dr. Campbell’s new book, WHOLE — Pre Order Promotion
- CANCER. The Suffering. The Expense. The Tragedy.
- Mediterranean Diet—more confusion over clarity
- Losing weight or getting healthy in 2013?
- Speech well-received in New York on March 3
- After Oprah, not much news about Lance these days
- Weight-Loss. Effortless and Permanent?
- Leather? Vegan? Hypocrite? Realist?
- Keeping things simple—after 737 consecutive days
- From Lisa’s 4Leaf Kitchen—Red Lentil Vegetable Soup
- “Healthy Eating, Healthy World”—the complete Introduction
- Foreword to our book—by T. Colin Campbell and son Nelson
- Osteoporosis added to “Diseases” tab alphabetical listing
- A reader’s question gets to the heart of “4Leaf for Life.”
- Want to keep reading one of my blogs everyday?
- Naturopathic Doctor added to my MD Help page
- Day 2 of my “victory lap”—before my daily streak ends
- Reflecting on two years of blogging at hpjmh.com
- Why do we like foods that aren’t good for us?
- Multiple Sclerosis—Campbell, Swank & McDougall weigh in.
Category Archives: Activism & Leadership
According to my calculations after input from the Bloomberg News editor While watching CBS This Morning last week, I learned that CostCo foots the healthcare bill for 88% of its 174,000 well-paid employees. A company known for taking care of … Continue reading
Quite possibly the most amazing person alive today I was first introduced to Elon Musk about a year ago on a 60 Minutes segment entitled, SpaceX–Entrepreneur’s Race to Space. At the time, I didn’t connect the dots regarding the staggering … Continue reading
“WFPB” is Whole Foods, Plant-Based eating for humans As you know, I have written about Mr. Clinton before. Try googling “Bill Clinton J. Morris Hicks” and see what you get. You’ll quickly get links to a plethora of articles that … Continue reading